Thursday, September 2, 2010

break fast at cameron

a couple of weeks back, me & my wife went up to Cameron to break fast with my parents...and to let my wife feel the feeling of fasting at cameron :P ....friday 4 o'clock we pushed of from kl and drove via the PLUS highway en route the simpang pulai way as usual as my wife can't tahan the tapah road....hehe...we reached at my parents home at about 7:40 pm, just in time to have diner with them...i break fast in the car though coz when we arrived at Brinchang it was already the maghrib azan...after diner, we had our bath and rested for a while....due to exhaustion, we went to bed early...

the next day morning i brought my wife to visit the Sungai Palas tea plantation....nothing much to do there except to enjoy the lush green scenery since we can't have scones or a cup of tea there....after getting some of the tea products there, we took a ride for a while before heading home...due to the cool weather of cameron and puasa, me & my wife took a nap once we're at home :P ...at about 4 o'clock we woke up and started to get ready for buka puasa....tonite auntie angeline & eddie together with his 2 lil brothers will be joining us for buka puasa...at about 7 o'clock they arrived and 7.30 we all break fast together...every year puasa, my family will at least have buka puasa once with auntie angeline's family...after buka, our family had a chit chat and about 10 o'clock they went back home...we too not long after that prepared ourselves to go to bed...

sunday...time for us to head back to kl...about 10.30 we pushed off and dropped by at Kea Farm to get a few things...we reached our home at about 4 o'clock...enjoy the Sungai Palas tea plantation pics below....































No comments:

Post a Comment