Saturday, July 24, 2010

my pug's clinic visit


it's time for my pug's 30k servicing...and this time i decided to go to another workshop instead of my 2 previous visit at the juta autowheels puchong...geot auto pj that is...it's not that i'm not satisfied with juta auto wheels but it's just so-so and geot auto seems to have positive feedbacks...so, geot auto we go....
arrived at geot auto approximately 10:30 am...went to the reception,passed the key & reported what else needs to be fixed...the person at the reception was friendly and was attentive(2 thumbs up)...guess my future visits will be geot auto as they even do major servicing, over haul & even warranty claim...have i mention that they carry Total lubricant?...after that off to the customer waiting lounge....hey, they have wifi!...that's all i need... :) ...however, after that i went to look at my pug...coolant topped up, engine oil changed and now using Total lubricant(oh yeahh) & my boot light is now working!....then, final check of my pug using their laptop thingy...
after about 2 hours of waiting, my pug is all set to go...oh ya, they even washed my pug after the service (2 thumbs up again here)...saves me 10 ringgit to send for washing... :p
overall, i was very satisfied with the service of my pug...definitely will make a return visit...


GeotAuto Sdn Bhd
Lot 3, Lorong 51A/227C
46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7957 8661, 7956 3786 Fax: 03-7957 9661 or Mr Sultan : 012-2966906
Coordinate : N 03 5.995' E 101 37.901'

No comments:

Post a Comment