Wednesday, July 28, 2010

guy's outing

this morning was the team meeting...it was the usual bla bla bla...the only 1 thing interesting was we were shown the pics of the new HP campus at cyberjaya...they have squash, basketball, tennis & badminton court, a gym and even a place for yoga!!....i guess HP finally realized how stressful their staffs are at work :P ....

after the meeting we had breakfast at the cafeteria...about 30 minutes of minum2 & mkn2 & chit chat, then suddenly one guy suggested "jom wayang!"...so me, anas, fizi, firdaus & hadi went to cineleisure....i ride firdaus's car to the cineleisure due to i'm lazy to drive to cineleisure....that taught me a lesson...coming soon...

about 12:15 pm we were at the cineleisure cineplex counter.....upon agreed, ong bak 3 it is....we took the 1:35 pm show so there was about 1 hour before the show starts....we decided to hit the bowling alley to waste some time...man, it's been 2 years i haven't touched a bowling ball...we played 2 games....my 1st set was like me a newbie playing bowling....the longkang seems to have a magnet that attracts my bowling ball....damn!....1st set my score was only about 60 plus....hahaha...but there is more to come for the 2nd set and oh yeahhh, i got my touch back....my 2nd set score was 115....i'm back in business...yeahhh...

time to hit the cinema...ong bak 3 was about 1 and a half hours and it was the longest 1 and a half hour...where are all the actions?....man, it was damn boring compared to the 1st & 2nd installment....fizi almost slept & hadi slept!...hahaha...luckily it was only 6 ringgit for the ticket....after zuhur prayers, firdaus sent me back to the office coz i left my car there....upon arriving at the office, i saw something...what's that yellow thing at my tyre?....my car has been clamped!....arggghhhhh!!!....damnnn!!!.....there goes my 50 ringgit to the HP service center to release my car....huhuhu~....just when i thought my day was less stressful....haihhhhh~...lesson learnt...DO NOT PARK AT A RESTRICTED PARKING SPACE!!!...












No comments:

Post a Comment