Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Happy Merdeka

annyeong-haseyo...it's been a week after eid mubarak & almost a week after the independence day, only now was i able to wish at here...happy eid mubarak & happy independence day....

this year's raya celebration is my wife's sides turn, plus my parents were coming down to KL on Friday...so this year we camped at my mother-in-law's home starting from monday up till friday...was working on monday but working from home at my mother-in-law's home while my wife helped her mother with the cooking...

1st day raya, after the raya aidilfitri prayers, we head to hulu langat first which was my uncle's house...at there, my other uncle from kajang was there too and later was joined by my cousin as all the members around in Klang Valley gathered there...1st day raya had nasi lemak there, felt like the old days when we celebrated raya at my grandma's house at Tapah...

next stop was Wangsa Maju, my wife's relative's place...at there we had nasi beriyani...a few of her relatives were there as normally that's the place they will gather for raya every year...after the Zuhur prayers, off next to Gombak, another relative of wife's...and after Gombak, it's time to wrap up for the day...

2nd day raya, we head to Batu Pahat, Johor to continue with the raya celebration....a few of my wife's relatives are located in Batu Pahat which is why we went there, plus this year was my first time celebrating & visiting my wife's relatives for raya celebration...the highway traffic was smooth when going, while coming back from Batu Pahat to KL, there was quite a jam at around Seremban exit area...all in all, we did managed to reach back at KL before Maghrib...was quite a tiring but a nice raya celebration this year...no pics for this time's entry as we didn't brought along our camera :P...anyway, selamat hari raya aidilfitri again to all muslims out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment