Saturday, May 21, 2011

Officially a Master Jedi

annyeong haseyo...juz back from South Korea this morning...wanted to publish this post before going off to Seoul, but was too rushed to do so...will post our Korea trip shortly after this...give me some time to compile it first :P...hehehe....

many significant events happened last year in my life...got married last year...went for 1st honeymoon last year...resigned from HP & joined AT&T last year...and, completed my Masters Degree last year!....hahahaha~...by right should have completed it 2 years ago but dragged it too long due to no time & laziness to complete my thesis :P....and on thursday, 2 days ago, i was officially a Masters Degree holder in Master of Science in Computer Networking during the UiTM 74th Convocation Ceremony...

my little sister couldn't join us due to she is having practical, so it's only the 4 of us....pushed off from home on thursday morning at about 7am...had to be there at 7.30 am!....hahaha~....reached the UiTM padang kawad at almost 8am...took the bus and straight headed to the convocation hall....luckily there were others who were also late...my wife & parents headed to the visitors seating while i headed to the graduates line up...as soon as i was there, put on my convocation robe, the line then moved and marched into the graduation hall...phew~....just in the nick of time...










my queue number was 407, so had to wait quite long before my turn to go up stage and face Agong :P....but luckily it was the 1st sidang...so it didn't took too long for the 1st day convocation to be over...then it was my turn to receive the scroll from his majesty, the Yang Dipertuan Agong, Tuanku Chancellor..."Menjujung kasih, Tuanku Chancellor"...went down from the stage, waited for the rest to complete, and the 1st day convocation was over...took several camera snaps with my wife & parents outside the graduation hall and returned the graduation robe to receive the official scroll & transcript...then off to have lunch and went back home...












am now officially a Masters Degree holder, finally!....Alhamdulillah, thank God...




stay tuned for my Seoul vacation trip post coming up next...

No comments:

Post a Comment