Wednesday, December 8, 2010

entering adulthood ep. 3 & 4

it's already december now....it's almost time to bid farewell to 2010....was quite busy for the past few weeks...finalizing my masters thesis report....at last, i've completed my masters degree in computer networks....phewwww~....what a relieve....felt like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulder....

about a couple of weeks ago, me & my wife attended 2 wedding ceremonies....2 days in a row....one on a saturday, one on a sunday.....that particular week, i think there was at least 5 weddings that was held....the 1st one which was on saturday was my bachelors degree coursemate, master degree coursemate & my ex-colleague at HP wedding which was held at his residence at gombak, near the batu caves....knew him for about 6 years already and eventually, i was the one who brought him into HP....me & my wife headed to the wedding ceremony a little bit later coz we wanted to join the rest of the old gangs....reached there around 2~3 o'clock i think....had a photography session first before headed to the dining table.....the dishes were quite okay...quite delicious.....not long after that, the rest of my friends arrived....after a few more photograph shots, it's time to make a move....felt a little bit lazy to head back home as we were going to attend the solemnization of my another friend at nite....so, we headed to ikea instead to kill some time together with the rest of the gang....after maghrib prayers, we made a move to kg sungai penchala, the bride's home where loki & jieja will be pronounced husband & wife.....the solemnization ceremony i can say was the fastest & most express of all other solemnization ceremony that i've ever seen or attended....their solemnization the most i think was only 20 minutes....compared to mine previously, an hour!.....after we had our meal there, it's time call off for the day....







the next day, around lunch time, we went to attend loki & jieja's wedding reception....the crowd was merry....quite many familiar faces could be seen....the dishes were splendid, especially the lempeng....and there was even a lucky draw!....first time seeing a lucky draw on a wedding reception... :P











next post, me & my wife's stay at the Palace of The Golden Horses....stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment